Do It Yourself with Orms Print Room & Framing: Print and create your own unique and personalised bunting decorations!
Print your photos or designs onto canvas and create your own unique bunting for festive decorations!
What you need:
- Photos or designs.
- Sewing machine or glue.
What to do:
- Visit Orms Print Room & Framing and ask for your images and designs to be printed onto standard canvas.
- Cut your artwork into triangles or squares for the flaps of your bunting.
- At the back, fold over a piece of canvas at the top to create a ‘loop’ for the string to go through.
- Stitch or glue this piece in place.
- Feed the string through these loops to create your bunting.
Tips and tricks:
- Insert the string while stitching or gluing to save time.