Table Mountain will be lit up in blue tomorrow night in recognition of Childhood Cancer Day. Take a photo and enter CHOC’s competition!
Head’s up photographers: Table Mountain will be lit up in blue on the night of Saturday 15 February in recognition of International Childhood Cancer Day and the CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation SA, is hosting a photographic competition to raise awareness and support.
CHOC will be administering the competition, and Orms will be sponsoring the prize for the best photo: A LowePro FlipSide 400 AW camera bag worth R1,695. Here’s all the details:
“Get your cameras out Cape Town! CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation SA is looking for the 10 best photographs of Table Mountain which will be lit up in blue on 15 February 2014 in tribute to International Childhood Cancer Day. Snap this World Heritage sight between 8pm – 1am on Saturday 15 February 2014 and help us create awareness about childhood cancer. The best photo will win a camera bag from ORMS Pro Photo Warehouse. There are also 10 The Galileo Open Air Cinema tickets up for grabs. Professionals and amateurs welcome.”
Terms and Conditions
- Submit your photographs on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CHOChildhoodSA or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitions closes on 19 February 2014.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- CHOC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or email within 18 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- CHOC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Visit the CHOC Facebook page for more information.