Do It Yourself with Orms Print Room & Framing: Make your own inexpensive and personalised photo holders!
Instead of buying desktop photo holders, make your own inexpensive and personalised ones!
What you need:
- White stones.
What to do:
- Wrap wire around the stone and secure in position.
- Leave a stem of wire to desired length and finish off the end with a loop that will hold a print, similar to a paper clip.
- Insert your photo into the loop. Prints start at R1.85 each at the Orms Lab.
Tips and tricks:
- Dip stones in paint for a touch of colour.
- These photo holders will work well as name place holders when setting a table.
- Play around with various lengths of wire to display photos at different heights.