Looking for chic feminine accessories to up your creative flare and protect your photographic gear? Lens Love has just what you need!
Created with the fashion-forward woman in mind, Lens Love came into being in 2017 when creator Cheryl McEwan noticed the lack of chic accessories available for South African photographers and decided it was time to change that! Lens Love offers image makers the option of looking just as stylish as those in front of their lens with a selection of uniquely handmade bags, straps and other accessories.
From 29 October to 20 November 2019 we’re giving you the chance to add a pop of style to your kit with a Lens Love Heidi Camera Handbag and Lens Love Saffron Camera Strap complete with a hidden zip to the value of R 2750!
The Heidi Camera Handbag is classic and compact and is lovingly hand made out of genuine cowhide leather. It’s the perfect companion for smaller shoots due to its compact size but can hold everything you’ll need with its removable padded inners and multitude of varying internal and external zippy pockets for quickly tucking away smaller items.
The Saffron Camera Strap with Hidden Zip sits softly around your neck and comes complete with a handy hidden zip allowing you to safely carry smaller items close to you while you snap away!
Entering is easy, simply add your answer to the question below and fill in your details in the form and you’re in with a chance to up your gear game with Lens Love accessories.
Update: This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The Lens Love Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- There will be 1 winner drawn by random selection. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition runs from 29 October 2019 until midnight on 20 November 2019 and takes place through the Orms Connect Blog Sign Up form.
- Entries must be made through the Competition form hosted on the Orms Connect Blog.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.