Travel and Documentary photographer Paul Choy joins us in conversation on Orms Air, join the conversation and stand the chance to WIN a pair of Fujifilm KF10-42H Binoculars worth R5000.
As a Fujifilm Global Ambassador and a member of the Fujifilm X-Photographer program, Paul is a big fan of Fujifilm’s X series of cameras. He has a gear collection to envy shooting on the Fujifilm X-Pro3, Fujfilm X100V and a range of Fujifilm’s greatest lenses giving him a creative edge you can see through his imagery.
Paul joined us in our digital studio to share his introduction to the art form of photography, the mind-blowing experiences and travels his camera have actioned in his life so far and shared his thoughts on cognitive separation of us and them.
How Do You Win?
Be sure to listen to our conversation with Paul Choy on Orms Air above and listen out for the answer to the question you’ll need to stand a chance of winning this incredible pair of Fujifilm KF10-42H Binoculars worth R5000. It’s that easy!
Be sure to fill out all your details in the form below and submit your answer before midnight 15 May 2020 and you could be our lucky winner!
Update 15 May 2020: This Competition Has Closed
Terms & Conditions
- The Fujifilm Binocular Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- There will be 1 winner drawn by random selection. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition runs from 23 April 2020 until midnight on 15 May 2020 and takes place through the Orms Connect Blog Sign Up form.
- Entries must be made through the Competition form hosted on the Orms Connect Blog.
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.