DJI just launched their smallest, smartest and most approachable drone yet, the DJI Mavic Pro.
DJI just announced their first ultra-compact drone, the Mavic Pro. Combining outstanding image quality and the ultimate portability, the Mavic Pro packs some of DJI’s most up-to-date technologies. This, just a week after GoPro announced the GoPro Karma.
This small, yet powerful drone turns the sky into your creative canvas easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
Pricing and availability
We’re expecting stock around October 20th. Find the DJI Mavic Pro on Orms Direct.
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- Up to 4.3 Mile Control Range
- Up to 27 Minutes Flight Time
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- DJI GO App-Based Control and Monitoring
- Top Speed of 40 mph in Sport Mode
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking Modes
- Tap- and Gesture-Based Commands