Nikon’s new flagship professional DSLR, the D4S, is now available for pre-order at Orms! Here’s another look at this awesome camera.
Announced towards the end of February, Nikon’s new flagship professional DSLR, the D4S is now available for pre-order online and in-store at Orms.
Pre-order on Orms Direct: Nikon D4S DSLR Camera Body
If you weren’t following the news around the time of the D4S’s introduction, here’s a great video overview of the new camera:
Nikon D4S Key Specifications
- An updated 16 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor is situated in the D4S and coupled with the legendary EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- The native ISO range of 100 – 25 600, which is expandable to ISO 50 – 409 600, offers unmatched versatility
- The Nikon D4S features a 51-point autofocus system with a newly developed Group Area AF system which allows for more accurate subject tracking
- 11 fps continuous shooting with continuous autofocus is on hand for situations when speed is a necessity
- A new Small Raw size of approximately 8 megapixels will improve immediate output versatility
- 1080/60p video has also been added to the D4S’ already formidable package
- Smoother transitions when shooting interval or time-lapse footage
- The D4S features both CompactFlash and XQD card slots
- A Gigabit Ethernet port and support for WT-5A wireless transmitter has been included
- Nikon’s new EN-EL18a battery provides up to 3020 shots per charge as rated by CIPA
Read more about the new improvements and features of the Nikon D4S on Orms Direct.
We were lucky enough to spot the D4S at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year:
It’s an incredible camera! Here’s some more angles to admire: