On 13 December, Orms will present a day of photography workshops for women, feat. talks by Brett Florens & Christine Meintjes.
All available spaces for the workshop have been booked! Attendees with a confirmed booking have been informed via email – see you all there!
The first round of talks and pop-up shops showcasing camera equipment and accessories tailor made for women will take place on Thursday the 13th December 2012 at the Cape Town School of Photography.
We have outlined the schedule below. You can participate in the whole day event or you can choose to be involved in only the workshops that appeal to you. Either way, please RSVP if you will be attending – details below.
Timeline for Thursday
- Meet and greet with welcome tea/coffee
- Brett Florens: Choosing the right Camera/Lenses for me
- Ladies from Kiekiekit will showcase their Kelly Moore and Jo Totes handbags/camera bags
- Christine Meintjes will present on KIKI and will be giving away exclusive prizes.
- Brett Florens: Bring your digital images to life
- Lunch (pop-up shops time), snacks and Champagne
- Brett Florens: How to set up a home studio
- Brett Florens: Photographing your baby/children made easy.
In addition to the talks, we’ll also be featuring the following:
- Exclusive giveaways and specials for the day
- Christmas photobooth: Backdrop with a Christmas theme that women can be photographed in front of. Images shot on the day will be sent in a follow up mail after the event.
- Elinchrom, Lowerpro, Acme Made, NG Private collection
- Kiekiekit’s Jo Totes & Kelly Moore camera bags for women
- Nikon interactive display
- Orms creative printing
- Pics2Book photo books
If you have any questions, or you would like to attend, please email Annelien before 8 December.