We are so excited about the release of the new DJI Mavic Air 2 that we’ve decided to give you the chance to win yourself one!
Along with DJI International, we are giving you the chance to win your very own DJI Mavic Air 2 so that you can take to the skies with the latest in DJI technology.
We understand that being indoors has caused many of us to hit a major creative slump, but we want you to shake it off and start looking forward to what’s to come. We want to see what the world that awaits us outside of our doors looks like through your eyes.
We want you to create a short film or photo montage filled with the memories of your adventures pre-lockdown. To do this, we’re asking you to repurpose footage and images from your past adventures into a 30 – 90 second cinematic short that showcases the locations you’re dreaming of rediscovering when life resumes after lockdown.
As we’ve seen such an incredible response to the Orms & DJI Mavic Air 2 Larger Than Life Competition we’ve decided to give you all more time to create and submit your entries and have extended the end date to 18 June 2020. To give you an even better chance at winning we’ve also added more prizes into the mix!
First Prize: DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo
To the value of R 23,299!
The DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo includes; DJI Mavic Air 2 Aircraft, remote controller and control stick, low noise propellers, battery and charging equipment, a special shoulder bag for your new drone and a set of ND Filters specially designed for your new aircraft.
Second Prize: DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
To the value of R 11,199!
The DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo includes; DJI Mavic Mini Quadcopter Drone, remote controller, flight batteries, spare propellers, propeller guard and carrying bag.
Third Prize: DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Combo Kit
To the value of R 2,799!
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Combo Kit includes; DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal, mini tripod, wrist strap, storage pouch and carry case.
And if those aren’t enough we’re also offering all of you a 5% discount off any and all DJI products on Orms Direct until the end of June 2020! To receive your discount simply enter discount code LARGERTHANLIFE into the discount code box at checkout.
How To Enter:
- Repurpose your existing footage or images into a 30 – 90 second cinematic short showing us the spaces you can’t wait to rediscover post lockdown.
- Share your 30 – 90 second cinematic short or photo montage to your Instagram feed or your IGTV channel
- Be sure to tag & follow @ormsdirect & @djiglobal and tag #OrmsDJILargerThanLife and #StayHomeStayCreative when your project goes live.
PLEASE do not go out and shoot whilst under lockdown, we would like to encourage our community to think of their safety and that of our broader community during this time. Stay safe and stay indoors.
Be sure to highlight your favourite places and spaces, we can’t wait to go on an adventure through your eyes!
Terms & Conditions
- The Orms & DJI Mavic Air 2 Larger Than Life Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- There will be 1 winner chosen based on the following criteria: originality, capturing your pre-lockdown adventures and creativity. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competition runs from 18 May until midnight on 18 June 2020 and takes place through Instagram.
- Entries must be made through uploading a short film or photo montage onto your public Instagram feed or IGTV, no story entries will be accepted.
- To qualify for extra entries the Orms Direct and DJI Instagram channels must be followed; OrmsDirect & DJIGlobal
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- By submitting your work for The Competition you acknowledge and allow Orms & DJI International to make use of your original work for promotional purposes. To protect the intellectual property of our Top 5 Submitters, contracts will be entered into with both Orms and DJI International for a set period.