Tutorial: A few quick tips on how to set up for golden hour, by Jenn Cooper and Canon Collective Australia.
In this video, Jenn Cooper from Canon Collective Australia shares a few tips on how to set up for golden hour and get the most from your sunrise photos. In addition to shooting AV (Aperture Priority) mode, Jenn also demonstrates how you should choose the right depth of field, adjusting your ISO and shooting with Live View. Lets take a look…
A few tips to keep in mind:
1. Landscape photography is all about getting off the beaten track.
2. Use a tripod for sturdy shots in low light.
3. Shoot at F11 for great depth of field from your foreground to background.
4. Include objects in the foreground to create interest.
5. Use a wide angle lens to get more in your frame.
For more Photography 101 tips, you can follow Canon Australia on their YouTube channel here.