Share your summer with us, show us your best Summer Staycation images and you could be the lucky winner of your own DJI Mavic Mini!
As the days become shorter and the sun dips behind the clouds we’re longing for those long lazy summer days spent in the beauty of our home town. Help us extend our Summer at home by sharing your best Summer Staycation images and you could be the lucky winner of a small yet mighty DJI Mavic Mini!
We all know that our home towns are the most beautiful places in SA, and what’s better than being a tourist in yours and discovering all of the magical spaces in which to relax and soak up some Summer sun? Share with us why staying home this Summer was your best choice yet and you could be taking the skies by storm with your very own DJI Mavic Mini.
How To Enter:
- Share your best Summer Staycation snap on your Instagram feed. Use your camera or smartphone, no drone necessary but should you have one please feel free to enter them too. We’d love to see them!
- Tag @ormsdirect & @djiglobal and be sure to use #OrmsDjiStaycation
- For an extra entry be sure to give @ormsdirect & @djiglobal a follow!
Here are some inspiration images to show you what we have in mind when we say Summer Staycation…
Creative juices flowing? Get snapping and get entering!
Terms & Conditions
- The Orms & DJI Mavic Mini Summer Staycation Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- There will be 1 winner chosen based on the following criteria: Originality, capturing your Summer Staycation and creativity . The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition runs from 20 February until midnight on 20 March 2020 and takes place through Instagram.
- Entries must be made through uploading an image or images onto onto your public Instagram feed, no story entries will be accepted.
- To qualify for extra entries the Orms Direct and DJI Instagram channels must be followed; OrmsDirect & DJIGlobal
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.