We are challenging you, South Africa, to look up with Orms and DJI and stand a chance to WIN the brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro valued at R19 995!
Look up South Africa!
We believe that if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Which is why we are challenging you, South Africa, to look up with Orms and DJI and stand a chance to WIN the brand new DJI Mini 3 Pro with Smart Controller valued at R19 995!
It’s no secret the past few years have been hard on the creative community, so we have partnered with DJI to give you the opportunity to capture the beauty that is South Africa from a whole new perspective.We challenge you to play around with different angles, compositions, focal lengths and camera settings. Show us your unique perspective of South Africa!
Enter here and complete the following steps:
- Tag @ormsdirect and @djiofficial_za in a photo you took that shows us your unique perspective of SA. Use #LookUpSA.
- Like this competition post and tag a proud South African.
You will want to make sure you share the love because after 2 weeks, we are rounding up our favourite 6 pics and posting them to our feed. We will then open up voting for 1 week thereafter and at the end of the day, if your photo generates the most likes, you WIN!
Competition starts: 10 May 2022
Top 6 photos revealed for voting to begin: 24 May 2022
Winner announced: 31 May 2022
Good luck! Keep scrolling for some inspiration on interesting perspectives.
Find out more about the DJI MINI 3 PRO here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition is only available to residents of South Africa and 18 years or older.
- The Competition runs from 10-31 May 2022.
- To be eligible to win, all steps in the entry mechanic must be performed.
- Participants can enter as many times as they like.
- No bots or third party applications are allowed to generate likes.
- All imagery submitted must be the entrants original content and captured by the entrant.
- The competition is open to all individuals as described in Point 1, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers, and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners, and associates.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted via email after the results are verified. All attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. These attempts to contact them will be made by email, phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial contact we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The organisers of this competition may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website
- Entrants indemnify the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold the organisers or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if the organisers detect and/or suspect any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- All participants’ indemnify the organisers and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition unless the circumstances leading to such claim were within the organisers or its advertising agent’s reasonable control.
- All participants further indemnify the organisers from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever, unless the cancellation of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers; its participating partners or its promotional agents reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers or any of its promotional agents.
- If required, as a result of a change in legislation by the Minister of Trade and Industry or if the Competition is declared unlawful, the organisers reserve the right to terminate this competition immediately and with notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, its participatory partners or its promotional agents, unless the unlawfulness of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the Organisers or its promotional agents reasonable control.
- At the end of the competition of all the organiser’s obligations with regard to the
- Competition as well as with regard to the prize shall cease to exist.
- These terms and conditions are severable and are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- This competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.