Make Valentine’s Day special this year with personalised gifts from Orms. Stand a chance to win a custom book, canvas and mug!
Update 2: Wednesday 6 February 1PM
And the randomly selected winner is… Fran Chesca!
Congratulations, Fran! We hope you and your partner enjoy the hamper!
Update 1: Wednesday 6 February 12PM
Entries for the giveaway are now closed! Thanks for all the comments – the winner will be announced soon!
Hi everyone, we’re giving away something special this February – a Valentine’s Day gift hamper for you and your partner!
Give something personal this Valentine’s Day: Showcase your memories with a custom photo book, a beautiful A3 canvas print, a unique mug and a greeting card – all worth over R900!
In The Hamper
- Orms Photo Books 28 page A4 custom cover photo book
- A3 canvas print
- Unique mug
- Personalised Valentine’s Day greeting card
The competition closes on Wednesday, which gives the lucky winner enough time to select their photographs and send them through. We will take care of the design of your photo book, and do our best to get the hamper to you in time for Valentine’s Day.
“Describe your perfect Valentine’s Day”
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly, and will need to be a fan of Orms Direct on Facebook or follow @OrmsDirect on Twitter.
- Only one comment/entry per person will count. If you leave more than one comment, it will only count as one entry.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- A list of requirements will be emailed to the winner – T&Cs apply.
- Competition closes Wednesday 6 February 2013 at 12:00 PM.
Please note: We make use of Random.org to randomly generate a number corresponding to the eventual winner’s comment. We run the number generator once – the first number is the winner. All comments get checked for duplicates. The nature of this random system ensures that everyone has a fair chance of winning, which is very important to us. If you post under an anonymous nickname, we will attempt to maintain your anonymity.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.