Location: Orms Cape Town
Type: Maternity Relief
As a graphic designer of the marketing team your responsibilities will include conceptualising, visualising and creating graphics for the Orms brand. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you!
Our ideal candidate has
- A sound knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator.
- At least 2-3 years experience working as a qualified Graphic Designer.
- The ability to multi-task while paying attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work within an established CI whilst creating fresh and innovative designs.
- Experience working with Mailblaze and knowledge of HTML.
- An up-to-date knowledge of international and local design trends
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- The ability to think creatively and outside of the box.
- A hard working, determined and can-do attitude.
- A passion for photography, the language to back this up and experience working in the photographic industry.
- Experience in photography and/or decor is a plus!
Additional job info
- 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday
- This is a 5-month maternity relief position
Please forward your CV and portfolio, in confidence, to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.