Share your photographic interpretation of Wild At Heart with us on Instagram and stand a chance to win great prizes!
Share your photographic interpretation of “Wild at Heart” with us on Instagram, and you could win a set of prints from the Orms Print Room!
How To Enter
- Follow @OrmsDirect on Instagram.
- Snap your original take on “Wild at Heart”.
- Upload your photo to Instagram, mentioning @OrmsDirect and including the hashtag #OrmsWildAtHeart.
By entering your photo into the Orms Wild At Heart competition, you’re agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
What’s up for grabs, and how can you win it?
On 12 February, we will upload our top 20 favourite interpretations of the theme to Facebook. There are two prizes available, one for the best photo, as judged by Orms, and one for the fan favourite, determined by likes on Facebook.
The Best Photo will be announced on February 14, and the winner will take home a set of four 200x200mm metal prints from the Orms Print Room.
The Most Loved Photo will be announced on February 14, and the winner will receive two 260x260mm framed prints from the Orms Print Room.
Above: Set of four Instagram prints on metal. Decorate your home with your own personalised metal prints!
Above: Framed Instagram prints.
Terms & Conditions
- The winners will be contacted on Instagram by @OrmsDirect.
- We will need to verify your identity before handing over your prize, so in the event that you are the winner we will need you to confirm your details via email by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit a valid entry, you need to follow the @OrmsDirect account on Instagram.
- All entries must contain #OrmsWildAtHeart and @OrmsDirect in the description.
- Entries close 11 February 2014 at 10h00
- The winners will be contacted on 14 February 2014.
- Winners will be asked to confirm their details via email.
- By entering, you agree that your photographic entry can be used by Orms in promotional material related to this competition, including being shared on the Orms social channels. We will always credit the photographer.