Be one of the first in South Africa to get your hands on the all-new DJI Osmo Action Camera and up your content creation game!
Designed to fit into the palm of your hand, the DJI Osmo Action Camera easily becomes an extension of yourself so that you never miss a moment of the action. With both front and back facing LCD screens you’ll find vlogging and selfie-taking a breeze, while 4K video at 60fps gives you endless editing options in post-production.
From 20 May to 3 June 2019 Orms is giving you the chance to become the proud owner of your very own DJI Osmo Action Camera to up your content game, capture your most extreme moments or whatever your heart desires.
Entering is simple, just fill in the form below and you’re in! Want more entries? We’ve got you covered, click the social buttons below and give us a follow on Facebook and Instagram for an extra chance to win.
Please note that by filling in the entry form below you are opting in to receive newsletters from Orms.
Update 4 June 2019: This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
- The DJI Osmo Action Camera Competition (the ” Competition”) is only available for residents of South Africa.
- To enter the Competition you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen).
- There will be 1 winner drawn by random selection. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Competition runs from 20 May 2019 until midnight on 3 June 2019 and takes place through the Orms Connect Blog Sign Up form.
- Entries must be made through the Competition form hosted on the Orms Connect Blog.
- To qualify for extra entries the Orms Direct social media platforms must be followed; Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- The competition is open to all South African citizens except directors, members, partners, employees, agents, service providers and consultants of The Organisers as well as their spouses, business partners and associates.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winner. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email/phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- The prize is non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.