Watch the 10 Photography life hacks you need to know that won’t cost you much money, but will make your (photography) life much easier.
The DigitalRev team has compiled a list of 10 Photography Life Hacks that won’t cost you much money, but will make your (photography) life much easier. For those of you who might be unfamiliar with Kai’s love-it or hate-it style, it can be a bit tongue-in-cheek at times. So if you’re not a fan of Kai’s style, we’ve included a list of 10 tips below.
1. If your phone doesn’t have GPS capability, you can always use a GPS app on your phone – just remember to sync the phone with your camera.
2. Use your tripod as a slider.
3. Egg timer time-lapse.
4. Earphone shutter triggers.
5. Use welding glass as a ND filter.
6. Trigger your flash with any built in flash.
7. The coolest SD card case.
8. Remove tourists from your photos.
9. The Canon battery cover indicator.
10. Clever place to keep your battery door safe.
Shared via DigitalRev.