A brief introduction to the all new Fujifilm X-T20, successor to the popular Fujifilm X-T10!
Fujifilm introduced the new Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Camera yesterday, successor to the very well received Fujifilm X-T10.
The compact and lightweight Fujifilm X-T20 is complete with APS-C sized 24.3MP X-TransTMCMOS III*1 sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine. The updated sensor and processor, along with a reworked AF algorithm, boost the camera’s startup time and AF performance, dramatically improving its ability to track moving subjects, while the tilting touchscreen LCD monitor enables users to shoot from a variety of angles with ease. The X-T20 also has enhanced video functionality and is capable of capturing 4K movies with Fujifilm’s popular Film Simulation modes. Staying true to the X Series functional design ethos, the X-T20 also combines an SLR-style viewfinder and dial-based operation.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30p
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 14 fps
- 91-Point AF with Custom AF-C Settings
- Film Simulation for Photos and Videos
We are still awaiting on local pricing and availability information, but will update you with that as soon as it comes in!