The Best Of 2014: A look back at the 5 most popular photography exhibition features on Orms Connect this year!
2014 was definitely the year of exhibitions, with initiatives like First Thursdays creating more and more awareness of the great art on display around Cape Town. Here’s the five most popular exhibitions featured on the blog this year:
1. Group Exhibition: UnPublished At Youngblood: View The Post
2. Exhibition: Alienation By Anelia Loubser At KKNK: View The Post
3. Group Exhibition: The Cape Town Month Of Photography 6 Grand Opening At The Castle: View The Post
4. Group Exhibition: Student Work At The Cape Town School Of Photography June 2014: View The Post
5. Exhibition: A House In Harrington Street By Nicholas Eppel At CTSP: View The Post