‘Tis the season of giving, and here at Orms we’re in the giving mood. This week you can win a Lomography Sprocket Rocket camera!
Update Friday 23 December 2011 12:38PM
And the winner is…
Jessel’s favourite Lomography rule is #6: Don’t think.
Congratulations on winning the Lomography Sprocket Rocket, Jessel! We hope you’ll be able to get some great panoramic shots! To everyone that entered, thank you for all the comments!
And that’s it for 2011’s Orms Connect Giveaways! It’s been a great year, with 8 winners since the start of the competition in May. Watch out for more to come in 2012!
Update Friday 23 December 2011 12:03PM
The competition is now closed! Thanks for all the comments – the winner will be announced shortly!
‘Tis the season of giving, and here at Orms we’re in the giving mood. This week you can win a Lomography Sprocket Rocket camera worth R1000! To enter: simply follow the rules below and leave a comment on this post before noon on Friday!
The Sprocket Rocket allows you to capture wide panoramic images on any 35mm film:
The Ten Golden Rules of Lomography
1) Take your camera everywhere you go.
2) Use it any time – day and night.
3) Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it.
4) Try the shot from the hip.
5) Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
6) Don’t think. (William Firebrace)
7) Be fast.
8) You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film…
9) …Afterwards either.
10) Don’t worry about any rules.
How to enter:
If you aren’t already a fan of the Orms Direct Facebook page, please like it and then return to Orms Connect and leave a comment on this blog post, answering the question:
“Which is your favourite Lomography rule?”
1) The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
2) The winner will be selected randomly, and will need to be a fan of Orms Direct on Facebook.
3) Only one comment/entry per person will count. If you leave more than one comment, it will only count as one entry.
4) Competition closes Friday 23 December at 12:00 PM.
5) The colour of the Sprocket Rocket to be confirmed.
Please note: We make use of Random.org to randomly generate a number corresponding to the eventual winner’s comment. We run the number generator once – the first number is the winner. All comments get checked for duplicates first and listed with a post number, starting from oldest comment first. The nature of this random system ensures that everyone has a fair chance of winning, which is very important to us. If you post under an anonymous nickname, we will attempt to maintain your anonymity.