Find out who won the latest addition to the line of professional grade Super Performance lenses from Tamron, the SP15-30mm f2.8 Di VC USD lens worth R14,195!
The Competition is CLOSED!
Update 6 November 2015: We are extremely excited to announce that the winner of the Tamron SP15-30mm f2.8 Di VC USD lens is… Kris Biddle! Congratulations on the win Kris, we really hope you enjoy this lens! Thank you to everyone who entered!
Previous 1 October 2015: It’s time for another great competition with Orms and Tamron South Africa! This October, you can stand a chance to WIN a Tamron SP15-30mm f2.8 Di VC USD lens worth R14,195!
The Tamron SP15-30mm f2.8 Di VC USD is the latest addition to Tamron’s line of professional grade Super Performance lenses. The 15-30mm is the first zoom to combine such a wide range of coverage, a fast f/2.8 aperture, with the Vibration Compensation – making this lens unique in it’s class. Further proof of Tamron’s commitment to innovation and excellence.
Combine this with other leading technologies such as an Expanded Glass Molded Aspherical (XGM) front element, coated with dirt and water resistant Flourine coatings, additional eBand coatings throughout on multiple Molded Glass Aspherical and Low Dispersion (LD) glass. Furthermore the superwide zoom is designed and built to virtually eliminate geometric distortions and chromatic aberrations, rendering pin-sharp images throughout the entire zoom range, corner to corner. Making this new lens from Tamron unbeatable in features, performance and value for money.
- Mount Type: Nikon F and Canon EF – Full Frame Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- XGM and LD Glass Elements
- Vibration Compensation
- eBAND and BBAR Coatings
- Fluorine Coating on Front Element
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive AF System
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- SILKYPIX Developer Studio Software
The competition is CLOSED!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly, and will need to be a fan of Orms on Facebook, follow Orms on Twitter or Instagram – as well as given the correct answer to the question.
- Only one entry per person will be valid.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- The lens is compatible with either Canon or Nikon DSLRs. The winner will be able to select their preferred mount.
- The competition closes Saturday 31 October 2015 at 12:00 PM.
- The winner will be contacted within one week of the competition closing.
- By submitting your email address, you give us permission to send you Orms marketing emails. You can easily unsubscribe in the future using a link provided in every newsletter. We will not release your details to other parties.
Please note: We make use of Random.org to randomly generate the number corresponding to the winner for the prize. We run the number generator once – the first number will be the winner. All entries get checked for duplicates. The nature of this random system ensures that everyone has a fair chance of winning, which is very important to us. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
*Pricing correct at time of publication, and subject to change without notice.