Free photography workshop: Orms and Tamron present “Ben Bergh: Overcoming the Challenges of Location Lighting”.
Orms and Tamron will be presenting a free photography workshop in November!
Johannesburg-based Sports photographer Ben Bergh will present “Overcoming The Challenges Of Location Lighting” on Saturday 9 November, with a morning session in Cape Town and an afternoon session in Bellville.
Ben Bergh: Overcoming the Challenges of Location Lighting
Ben will share how he prepares for a major shoot. In this case, a Cameron Van Der Burgh shoot for Investec. He will show a range of his images and explain several techniques for overcoming lighting challenges and capturing high-speed photography.
This talk will be followed by a live shoot where Ben will show you how to maximise the impact of lighting and capture some high-speed shots. The workshop will be finished off with a question and answer session.
- Cape Town: Saturday 9 November, 9AM to 12PM at the Cape Town School of Photography.
- Bellville: Saturday 9 November, 2PM to 5PM at Orms Bellville.
Book Your Seat
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify wether you would like to attend the Cape Town or Bellville session. As this is a hands-on workshop, space is extremely limited! Bookings will be confirmed via email before the end of next week.
What To Bring
- Your DSLR or mirrorless camera, any make or model.
All attendees will receive a free Tamron goodie bag containing:
- An instructional booklet describing several of the techniques that Ben uses.
- A R500 discount voucher that can be used towards the purchase of any Elinchrom, Tamron or Pocketwizard equipment over the value of R5000.
- A Joby camera strap and other useful accessories.
- An issue of Pix Magazine.
There will be a mini expo featuring many of the products that Ben uses, with great deals from Tamron, Elinchrom, Pocketwizard.